Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年7月5日 星期四

AGHHHHH!!

So funny that after my last blog,
someone email me and said sorry to me.
I was so surprise with the email,
coz I don't think is she who want to snatch my BOYFRIEND.
But after reading her 2nd email,
I understand what she means.
She misunderstand that I was wrote about her who sms me at mid nite.

I am just focusing on this case,
the stupid girl sms me and tell me she wants my bf.
I am not talking about anyone who keep sms me last few months,
to ask me be friend with her,
forgive her, trust her.
That is past already.

And I talked to my BOYFRIEND today,
he said I am so stupid to try to contact this fucking boring girl.
RIght, I should not need to mind what this fat ass's sms.
IF my bf can be so easy snatch by others,
means that we are not stable,
means that I am not his only one,
means that he is not my Mr. Right.

So what should I scare for?
I pray to God today,
I talk to jesus that,
if now, he need to take back all the bonus he gave me before,
and let me be zero again,
I will still thank god,
at least I tried the sweetness,
at least I have the memories.
There is no lost,
but I will feel a little bit poor and bad.
Because what I wish I can have suddenly gone by wind.

But I won't blame anyone,
I won't angry anyone!
God will give me all the best things that I deserve.

Let's see what happen 2 days later.
Let's see can that girl take away my bf!

0 個別人留下的字句: