Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年7月20日 星期五

Painful!!!

These few days, my stomach keep so painful again.
I don't know what happen,
just everytime when I feel pain,
I will faint, and almost fall down,
keep cold sweats...
Scare?? Yup, I am scare about this.
But what can I do?
Nothing, because even I ask the doctor,
he still can't tell me what is the matter.
He just told me that I am too stress.
I totally istrust his professional skill.
Is it because I didn't eat enough these few days?
Or because I ate too much candy?
Last night I slept for 6 hours,
Yes, I studied until 12:30,
then I gave up, went to bed.
Keep bad dream all the night,
a weird dream that I went to the supermarket,
and buy 益力多!!!
HAHAHAHAH!
Yes, a quite a long time I did not drink that!
I really need a holiday,
I must go some place to relax after the exam.
Of coz I wish that my honey can come with me!
Did not see him for few days,
I miss him so much!!!
I miss his tempature,
I miss his big kiss,
I miss you so much Honey!!!

0 個別人留下的字句: