Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年7月15日 星期日

Bad luck???

Some people said I am a bad luck girl.
Will bring bad luck to everyone which I being close with.
I can turn down someone's career, life,
I can make the stock marketing fall,
I can spoil someone's ideal job,
I can close a shopping mall....

Am I really that bad luck?
Am I really 腳頭唔好??

I am so afraid if I am really so bad luck!
It means no matter who I close with,
I will only make them worst....

If I am, then I should being alone?
I should avoid everyone?
I should live in a island without human?
I should make no friend?
I should being single until I die?
I should not drive car?

I don't want to be that horrible.
Am I don't want to be alone.
I believe in God, but everyone beside me keep blaming me.
I feel stress, I feel nervous,
I want to cry out loud!

I pray to God and ask him to make me being lucky girl.
Let me be everyone's lucky star.
Bring faithful, happiness to everyone.
Will God makes my dream come true?
I think, beside praying,
there is nothing else I can do...

RIght this sadness moment,
I really wish my honey can beside me,
and hug me tight,
I miss him, and also my best friend Janet...
Where are you guys??
I need you....
...
...
..

..

0 個別人留下的字句: