Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年3月18日 星期日

Book returned!!

Finally, I got back my book.
I borrowed it to my artist friend over 2 years,
and yesterday she finally return me.
I not yet finish this book,
only read for 2 chapters then I let her took it away.

" He's just not that into you! "
What a meaningful book name!
I really want to know are you into me,
or I am just wasting my time on useless person.



The book becomes so dirty,
yellow and old.
It becomes a second hand book for me.
Although I am the one who bought it first.
Anyway, I think I will use this week to finish this book.
I want to finish it before my school start!
for the rest few days,
I think I will avoid online,
just want to be quite,
no MSN, no online, no TV, no games,
stay in the bed, sleep and read.
I want to make things clear.
I want to be alone.

Friends, don't be worry,
I am ok, I just want to have a short holiday after I figure out the things.
I just want to rest a few days after this freaking sad time.
God will always beside me,
I won't be a whole life loser.
I will be good, I will be very good!

0 個別人留下的字句: