Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年3月13日 星期二

Still sick!

Too cold in the office,
both the climate and also the people.
Earn back little from stock.
Still not yet find the right job.
Things can't said changing better,
but at least not that shit.
I wish someone take care me when I am sick,
just a phone call already better than nothing.

Didn't back church this sunday,
feel so sad, and empty.
Feel like missing something.
Sad!! I really wish that I can back to church on sunday again.
I wish God can always by myside.

People around me are too happy and fortune,
makes me feel I am the poorest one.
People around me have high salary works,
no need t worry about money.
People around me have a honey,
can hug someone to sleep when lonely.
People around me have friend accompany them,
and no need to stay home and eat instant noodle.

I have friend, but I don't have money go out with them.
I have work, but not a comfortable environment.
I have family, but not much time can spend with them.
I have honey, but never show up infront of me.

Am I poor?? Yes I think so in some way.
But I still know I am already better than many people.
At least I have God in my heart.
Although I can't back to church all the time,
but I still can talk with God when I need.
I can pray to him, I can ask for help from him.

God won't make me rich, but I will have enough money to alive.
God won't give me honey, but he will send someone I need.
God won't give me 48 hours a day, but he will help me manage things.
Yes, God always by myside.
And he won't leave me alone when I need him.

0 個別人留下的字句: