Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年3月11日 星期日

I am sick! Very Sick!!

Maybe I played too much these few days.
Not enough sleep.
Wear less.
Get cold.
Now, so exhausted.
No energy,
and today I still need to work.
Yes, from this week,
I need to work on Sunday.
The day Jesus want us rest and only go to church.
But this company not allow.
I have no method to challenge them.
I just can listen and obey.

Very sick now.
And people still keep ask me question.
Force me to admit something not real!
So cold here, I wear a lot.
Hands freeze.... Headache....
I feel so faint...
Ate some congee this morning,
Thanks my colleague bought for me.
I sat in the empty office whole morning.
Looked at the monitor with blank brain.
Type bull shit, and watch vcd.
I don't want to being so boring here.
But I really have nothing to do.
Sunday, all companys are day off.
What my boss want me to do on this holiday?

I have no energy to inforce anyone.
I want to rest, I want to stop think about anything.
I just want to back home and have a good sleep.
Do nothing, think nothing,
please don't ask me question now.
I really have no energy to answer.

Forgive me Jesus, I wish I really can back church,
but someone just not allow me to contact you.
Please forgive them too,
cause they don't know what they are doing.

0 個別人留下的字句: