Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年3月30日 星期五

Dying soon!!!

Everyday work like dog,
finish day time marketing work,
still need to back to LKF's work,
help my friend manage his restarurant and bar.
Everyday working like dog,
dying soon......

But busy is not a bad thing,
because I can have no time to be sad,
I can spend all of my time to work work and work.
And sleep on the bus,
you know?
I only have 4-5 hours to sleep everyday,
I can be superwoman very soon.
Sleep less, eat less,
lose 2 lbs already!!
Didn't really have time to eat dinner when in LKF.

Nevermind, only work for partime for 1 week,
then I can study my school and rest more.
And soon will be easter holiday,
planned to go to Macau with my best friends,
I need to enjoy and relax in this special holiday,
the first holiday after my break up.
Maybe I can meet some nice guy.
Thanks God stay with me all the time,
make me brave and clam even I am super sad.

Growing up,
be a maturer me!!!

0 個別人留下的字句: