Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年3月2日 星期五

A nice sentences from Bible.

This morning when I reading the Bible,
I found that maybe God is talking to me.
He knew that I have some problem with my job,
and he knew that I have many other problems too.

When I read the article today,
I found that it seems have something telling me.

" 無論何時你們看見你們自己被各樣試煉圍困了,
都要以為大喜樂;
因為知道你們的信心經過試煉, 就生忍耐. (雅一章二至三節 )
神常圍困祂自己的女兒, 為著要訓練他們;
可是人總錯看祂的圍困, 誤會祂的作為.
約伯就是這樣, 他說: " 人的道路既然遮隱,
神又把他四面圍困, 為何還有光賜弓中的他呢? " ( 伯三章二十三節 )
阿! 神的兒女們! 試煉雖然圍困我們,
仍有許多隙縫可以透進光來的.
荊棘不會來刺你, 除非你靠著他.
並且親朋的棄絕, 物質的缺乏,
以及那些傷你的話語, 使你痛心的信札, 神都知道.
如果你敢完全信靠神, 神必與你表同情,
並且負你一切的責任. "

Isn't it a nice sentence?
Is God want me to give up this damn shit work,
and find a new one which not stop me back church at Sunday?
I want to believe in God,
but my confindence still not enough strong.
I'm afraid can't find a better job within this 2 months.
I'm afraid not have enough money to fed my family.
I'm afraid can't pay the school fee.
But if I sty in this shit company,
I can't back church on Sunday,
I can't back the church's course on Sunday,
I can't attend my University tutorial class sometimes,
people will keep on bull shit to me,
they will keep complain me,
they will keep on annoying me.
Although seems like I quit the job,
the problem will be bigger,
coz people can't live without money.
But I really don't want to less my chance back to church.

God please show me the path I should walk!
I am too stupid and no confindence.
Please give me wisdom and brave!!

0 個別人留下的字句: