Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年3月3日 星期六

Is March!! Red Packet Opening Day!! ( Picture updated )

Yeah!! Last night I took out all the red packets I earned from this CNY!
Oh my god!!! This year I earned 33 pieces.
And do you know how much is it??
$2660!!!!


Jesus!!!
Already 4 years!!!
The last time I earned over $1500 was 4 years ago.
Thanks jesus, you let me have more pocket money to buy healthy food!

Inside these 33 packets,
have 2 very special.
One was the pastor of my church gave me,
$20 with a greeting card!
I love the words on the card!!
Thanks so much!


The other one was $50 RMB.
Money from China.
Yes I know now RMB is higher than HKG.
But how can I use it?
I don't even have chance back China.
And I don't think I can ask the bank to translate only $50.
Must be need high service charge.
Jesus Christ, please send someone to replace my $50 RMB.
I don't know who gave me that.
But please don't let me know.

Maybe later today upload pic to let you guys look look.
Coz I don't have much time to redo the pic

0 個別人留下的字句: