Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年3月10日 星期六

No eating!! No drinking!!

Rules are made because we need to obey!
Rules are written to ask us follow!
How come still have people want to break the rule?
You think you can challenge it??

This morning I went to the English Exam,
I saw a moronic ass.
He sat beside me, around 45 years old.
Round body! Big head!!
A normal mid-40 guy!

Before the Exam start, he suddenly took out a bottle of water.
Put in on the desk, then the examinator asked him put it into the bag.
Then he spoke so loud!
" The other classmate next room also put water on the desk.
ANd the one selling water in this school said it is allow.
So why I can't drink during the exam? "
The examinatior speechless. She turned around and walk out the classroom.
I looked at that asshole's face. He was smiling.
He was so happy because he thought he win.

I looked at the blackboard. There were some paper with rules.
A damn big words written " No eating and Drink during the examination! "
Open your eyes and read the rules.
You don't know english then don't come to the class.
Don't understand what is this mean??
Let me explain to you.
It say you are not allowed to eat and drink before you leave this room.
How come you still think you are right.

Then after 30 second, that exmainator back.
And she spoke so loud.
" The director of this school said NO EATING AND DRINKING IS ALLOWED !!
So you can put it on your desk, but NO DRINK!! "
The fat ass face black. HAHAH, funny!!
You worth it!!!

But I don't know how come people so stupid.
When the exmainator turned around,
that guy open the bottle and drink 1 mouth.
HHAHAHA, He want to show even others not let him drink,
he still can drink??
I really wish to take his photo and show you guys.
But God won't allow me to do this!

Anyway, I just wonder,
when we are still in school,
such as primary school,
or secondary school,
is there anyone tried to drink and eat when doing exam?
Did you tried that before?
I think NO ONE!!!
Then means what??
You are not hungry? Not thirsty?
I think because we have knowledge to understand,
there were some invisible rules we should follow.
Even it didn't written infront of us.
So this fat ass come from MARS??
He don't know The Earth have rules?
He don't know we must follow the rules??

It is really funny to meet such a weird old guy in this weird morning.

I played Wii for whole night,
3 hours boxing.
My arms so strong now.
I can hit the elephant!!
HAHAHAH!!!
K.O.

0 個別人留下的字句: