Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年3月7日 星期三

What do you think?

My friend was in this situtation.
She just changed to a new company,
high salary for let say $40,000.
I.T. programmer.
Big brand company.
Working hour from 08:30- 17:30
No internet.
No MSN.
Provided uniform.
Cheap cantan for lunch.
10:30, 15:30 two tea time.
What do you think about this job?

For me, no internet is ok.
But it is a Programmer job.
How can you work without internet?
You can't blog when work,
you can't do any personal things when work.
Will you still stay for this job?

My friend was considering to quit.
She asked my opinion.
Honestly, have such high salary, and can learn a lot of things,
I really don't care I can't do my personal things when work.
And I am working, if I want to do my personal things then I should be BOSS.
No time to sleep?
Yeah! It is a big problem.
I need to wake up around 05:30,
because I need to use 2 hours to bath, make up, dress up.
And I need to study at home.
But life is like that,
everyone if they work and study at the same time,
then they need to sleep less.
It is common sense.
So, what else?
Boring because nothing to do in the office?
OK, I already used to it,
I sat in the office over 3 months,
and I have nothing much to do.
And not always can online.
But I am still here.

SO what do you think about this job?
You perfer a high salary work which you can only work in the working hour,
sleep less because you still need to study after home,
no time go out have fun?
Or you perfer less salary, you can do anything because nothing do in the office,
nothing you can learn from the job,
have a lot of time for you to study when work,
and you can blog, msn, read books when work,
then home you can sleep more,
but no more money to let you buy clothes,
no more money for you to study university.
WHich one you perfer??

I don't know, is a really hard decision.
But I think I perfer the no internet job.
Cause I think earn more and early retire is my goal.
I can sleep less because I am still young,
but I don't want to keep working until 50,
because I need to pay for my house.
How about you?

0 個別人留下的字句: