Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年3月8日 星期四

Tired Tired Tired!!!

Not enough sleep.
Only 4 hours everyday.
Too stress.
Too much troubles.
Things still not yet clear.
Mood still not yet better.
Problems still annoying me.
People around still stupid.
News are still boring.
Everything just seems not so smooth.
But...
Life must move on.
I want to watch a movie.
I want to sleep whole day long.
I want to rest.
I want to have a run.
I want to go to the Park.
Stress, Tired, Moody...
Thanks God still beside me.
Thanks my lucky star didn't temper these few days.
People I am waiting still don't understand what I want.
Pray to God.
Ask for more energy.
Ask for more luck.
Ask for wisdom.
JINX~~ Leave Me Alone!!

I am really exhausted.....
I want a hug...
A tight tight hug...

0 個別人留下的字句: