Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年3月1日 星期四

Another temptation!

Someone want to make me angry,
they keep gave me shit,
kept make me angry!
But I won't let you succeed.
You want to make me can't back church,
then I will fight with you.
How can you stop me backing church,
how much I believe in God?
How much I want to back church?
How many days I spend in church?
Do you understand?
I really don't want to give up my chance to listen God's words,
and just because I want to get the salary from you.
I don't want to work on Sunday,
because God said Sunday we can't work,
we should be rest and back church only!
I won't give up my sunday!
Anyway, I know devil is trying to make me leave God.
But I won't , I will try to find a method to fight you back!

I won't scare you.
If you must force me work on Sunday,
I will quit, because God is bigger than you,
bigger than money.
Although I need to think about my family,
although I need to afraid of no money to eat and pay school fee.
But no method, I just don't want to make God disappointed to me.
Money I can earn anytime.
But God won't always wait me believe him!

0 個別人留下的字句: