Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年3月24日 星期六

I am back!!

Didn't really online for few days,
not because I am sad on anyone or anything,
just because I want to be alone,
want to be quiet,
want to enjoy this peaceful moment.

Broke up few days before,
still not yet recover from the hurts he gave me,
but I know I will be fine,
and I am going to be better,
I won't sad or cry for him anymore,
because he's just not worth to make me down,
I won't love anyone who doesn't love me.
Love is complicated, but it also can be simple.

My English exam result cames out,
Oh my god, I thought my result would be fucking bad,
but thank god! I have 775/990.


Isn't it so good? Not bad result!
Thank God, I need to work hard on my next Exam.

Thanks Suyi TALKED to me so much when I am sad.
Thanks Janet introduced those useless guys to me to make me clear about
what kind of guy I am lookging for.
Thanks Donny bought me lunch when I am hungry.
Thanks Ben brought back your dog to let me take care of it.
Thanks Mr. Pang suddely gave me pocket money so that I can cover my credit card.
Thanks Mum made me nice meals when I am home.
Thanks my lovely cats sticked to me when I am alone.
Thanks God stayed beside me when I am weak and depressed.
Thanks everyone leave comments here.
Thanks M showed me how shit a asshole can be when you not even return money to a girl.
Thanks B not dare to break up with me when you no more love me,
so that I can dump you first.
Thanks K showed me when you have no interest with someone,
you won't even spend a second to say HI when online.
Thanks another M always let me temper on you. ( sorry )
Thanks everyone which did something or nothing within this moody period.

I will be fine, I know I will.
I am going to online again,
I will be stronger, and not let those assholes stand closer to me.
God will protect me, so as you all.
Thanks again for anyone cheer me up in this moment.
Thanks for all the pray that you guys did.

Sometime I know love is such a horrible things,
I want to avoid it, escape from it.
But I know I can't,
because I know I need love.
But anyway, still have one week,
my University school life will begins.
I no need to worry about my relationship with anyone now,
so I can have a lot of time to study.
People said studying online will be so difficult.
I have no confidence too.
But nevermind, I have time,
I will work hard!

Right now, I want to love myself more.
Make myself more and more pretty.
HAHAHAH!!!
Reborn life, here I am!!!

0 個別人留下的字句: