Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年6月18日 星期一

Funny!

It's just so funny that someone keep SMS, email me these few days,
keep asking me to delete her direct link in my blog,
so that no visitors from my site will go to her blog and comment.

Is't that so funny that no freedom of speech in this world?
I can't see any problem which disturb her!
She have the right to delete any annoying comment,
which she don't want to appear in her blog,
she can't stop any visitor read her blog,
not only my visitor will go to her blog,
any one from this world which is alive can have chance to read!

My blog is open for comment,
but I will modify which one I want it show up,
I won't ask people not to comment and read my blog.
That is meaningless because my blog is open for anyone.
Stranger or friend also can read, comment.

But I will still do her a flavour,
I will delete her in my blog,
no more direct link which can relate she and me.
If this action can make her feel happier,
and feel no more people will comment in her blog,
then I am so please to do that.
I am too kind!

Don't want to waste my time to bargaining with anyone,
better spend more time to entertain my family, and my honey!

Once I delete her link in my blog,
I will not read her blog anymore,
because I can feel that I am not welcome to read her blog.
Fine, I don't have time to read too.

0 個別人留下的字句: