Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年6月22日 星期五

I don't really understand!

I don't understand why people need to start a fight,
after reading my blog and comment.
Isn't it so meaningless to keep complain anything?
There is freedom of speech.
Everyone can have their right to say anything.
We have the right to delete any suck comment if we don't like too.
It's just so easy to click a "delete" button.
I don't know why must have someone keep scolding me,
with non sense complain.
I didn't ask anyone to leave her a comment.
I didn't ask anyone to read her blog.
I've already delete her direct link in my blog.
I just do what ever she want me to do,
even what her bf ask me to out of her life forever.
What she still want to have from me?
Keep email, sms, and leave comment to scold me,
blame me with unconscious reason.
I can't see that why she must hate me so much.
Am I wrong to write my blog?
I, honestly don't really feel that I did scold her in my blog.
Or do anything which maybe make her misunderstand.
Why she still be so mad and keep scolding me like that?
Is crazy that after I done so many things that she and her bf want me to do,
and the result get back to me is a tons of complain,
and a tons of blaming.
I never try to forget any things which related to the terms of "4 years".
I just try my best to make those party feel that they will be happy without me.
But seems that no matter what I have been done is meaningless.
Because no one will thank you.

0 個別人留下的字句: