Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年6月21日 星期四

What a tough day!!!

10 tons of works stucking on my desk.
Non stop working. No appetite for anything.
At last I went to a cafe for lunch.
Ate a chocolate cheese cake and a glass of tomato juice.

Suck cake, but lazy for 1 hour,
and leave the office to breath some fresh air,
better than none.
Isn't it so healthy lunch?
Maybe, I hate to keep eating delievery lunch box everyday with same style.
Lying on the big sofa, look out the window which is raining outside.
So wish that I can no need to work,
just stay home and sleep as much as I can,
study what I want to study.
It is really tired to sleep less than 4 hours everyday,
and wake up at 06:30 to back to work.
OL life is not easy.


Glad that my honey always by myside.
Message with me when I am exhausted.
Sweet word to me to entertain me.
Although we will have some small fight.
But after 5 mins, we will be ok again.
Just like the weather.
Sometimes good sometimes bad.
How sweet that if he can hug me to sleep when I feel depress from work.
How sweet if he can kiss my face when I need encourage.
I miss you honey!!!

Oh, my new hair style so childish,
but in this pic, I look like 陳法拉,
I don't really like her,
too 發姣. I don't like girl so stick to guy!
Face without make up, I look so pale.
Need to retouch the pic before post.
Super big black eye circle.
tough skin... Sigh....
Need totry sleep more.....

0 個別人留下的字句: