Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年6月12日 星期二

Psycho!!!

A crazy person won't admit he is crazy!
A Psychopath won't tell you he is having psychology illness!
Right! That's why there are a lot of crazy person in the world.
And they can live so near me!
I am not looking down on them!
They are poor and pity as me!
Just because I am as crazy as they are!
I hate hypocritical person!
I hate acting hypocrite!
When I sad, I will cry!
When I depressed, I will face black!
When I speechless, I will stood!
That's me!
I hate to being fake!
I can't hide my feeling!
I can't pretend I am happy when I deep inside is sad!
I can't smile to you when honestly I want to cry!
I am going crazy!
I am being nuts!
What can I do?
What should I do?
Just pretend nothing? Or fight for it?
Give you some space to solve the problem?
Or just pretend there is no problem?
I have no appetite to eat.
I feel sick, headache so serious.
Everytime when I heard something,
my headache will increase!
I just want to be happy,
that's all!
Stop bothering me!
Stop foolishing me!
Stop everything!
Just give me so fresh air!
Give me a glass of tea,
a chocolate cake,
some blue music,
a comfortable sofa,
then let me relax for 1 hour.
I don't want to become crazy.
Please just let me lay down,
and feel the world.

0 個別人留下的字句: