Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年6月8日 星期五

Sick Sick Sick!!!

I am still sick.
Visit doctor twice a week.
Face turn blue.
Look like dying soon.
My family doctor can't tell what's going on.
Headache nonstop for 2 months,
vomit all the time,
no mood to eat,
always feel cold,
fever,
sweating....
What happen to me?
I don't know...
Doctor said maybe I am too stress,
maybe there are a lot of things bothering me,
maybe I have too much worries...
I want to relax, but just can't do it.
Tons of work accumalate on my desk.
I can't see my desk surface now.
Tomorrow is 8th June,
things gonna be changed from this special day.
My english exam is on 9th June,
and I still not yet have time to prepare.
Yes, I am lazy, but I am sick too.
I wish I can solve all the problems.
I wish that nothing gonna harm me again anymore.
I wish I can have a healthy body to enjoy my life.
Although my life so messy,
but I still want it to be great.

There are still have something which can make me happy.
My sweet heart gave me a ring today,
this is not a engagement ring,
but it still have some special meaning for me.

Thanks for take care such a annoying girl.
Thanks for spend so many night to take care a sick girl.
I love you so much!
I will wear this ring all the time!


MY lovely cats stay at my home over 5 years.
I love them too.
Everytime when I am sad,
they will make out a funny pose to make me laugh.
See this angle when she sleep.
So lovely and funny.
HAHAHAHHA!!!
Please don't die so early.
I wish I can die before you!

0 個別人留下的字句: