Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年6月9日 星期六

My office desk!!

Full of documents,
heavy workload,
a tons of things need to do...
sit infront of my desk over 9 hours a day,
sometimes need to attend a 4 hours long meeting.
I think my degrees of eye sight already increase.



But glad that I have 精神食糧,
when everytime I look at those photos on my monitor.
It makes me so awake and sweet.
My lovely cats, my honey,
makes me feel energytic.


Also the straight road photo make me so relax.
I did have some emotional illness,
and I need to relax and think positive.
This is the only method to make me feel happier.
Anyway, I will try to make myself happier.

Yesterday go to Mega Box with mum and my honey,
very warm night.
He is the only boyfriend which will always entertainment my mum.
He love to go out with my mum,
buy her dinner and shopping with her,
while looking at their back when they are chatting,
I feel so glad that they can 相處得這麼融洽!
They laugh and speak loud,
while we are shopping in the furniture shop,
they together discuss the sofa and kitchen setting,
I am really happy with that...
Life so simple, we only need to enjoy it.
I wish that this wonderful moment can last forever.

0 個別人留下的字句: