Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月28日 星期三

What the hell???

How can those old and unmarried woman so shit!
Jealous me pretty than you?
Jealous all male colleagues play with me?
Jealous I am so free in the office?
Oh my god.
You think I want to be so free?
How much I wish I can have things to do?
How much I wish your boss give me some project to handle?
How much I wish I no need to look at her ass face all the time?
Do you think I want to kick you out of the office?
Sorry, I am not so free.
I am not so bitchy to do this stupid thing.
DO you think I sit infront of the computer just for watching VCD?
Sorry, I think I watch VCD is much better than you watch the stock market.

How can people be so bitchy, and stupid.
You think you report to boss then he will fire me?
Even he fire me, I don't think he will thank you.
Because he just lose a great staff to work for him.
I am not scare of you.
At least I never make problems out.
At least my value is higher than you.

Come on, keep on giving me problems.
Keep on trouble me.
I won't scare you.
Because I have God.
And I am not a loser which need to use golden finger.
I am so mature that I believe I can get higher salary,
and better benefit in another company.
So, keep on treat me bad,
keep on report me,
keep on say bad words behind me.
I won't scare you.
This company lose me,
then you will know who is the most important!

0 個別人留下的字句: