Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年4月1日 星期日

I don't have time!!!

Warning!!! Don't ask me did I do anything anymore,
cause I really don't have time,
No time to shit,
No time to dinner with family,
No time sleep,
No time to pick up my things at someone's home,
No time to see doctor,
No time to study,
No time to meet friends,
No time No time No time!!!

For those not really close friend,
please don't ask me out,
I really don't have time,
I am trying my best to start my new life,
Trying so hard to reborn.
I am fulfilling my schedule because I want to recover my hurts from someone!

People just keep bothering me,
making me angry,
are you nuts?
Don't try to make me angry,
cause I am not stupid,
and I won't let you do what you want!
I will reinforce!!
I am brave now, and I have God beside me!
I won't afraid of you~~~ Bastard!!!

My angel also keep bothering by someone,
some asshole hit my angel!
I really want to hold her hand,
and fly to somewhere else,
have a short holiday with her,
no one will disturb us,
and we just relax and drink like crazy!
Enjoy our peaceful moment,
then just forget all the problems here!!
Too bad that, we don't have chance!
Have chance, but no money!!
Have money then we don't have time!!
Yes, we are both busy!
Busy like dog! Work like dog !!
I want to sleep!!!
I want holiday!!!

0 個別人留下的字句: