Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年5月29日 星期二

Back from the Sweet Sweet HoneyMoon!!

Just went to Macau for 3days2night trip with my honey.
So happy that we can spend so much time together!
剛從澳門回來, 好像渡蜜月一樣,
很開心可以和我的honey過了這三日兩夜!
We ate a lot, sleep a lot!
HAHAAH!!! Become fat pig soon!
我地又食又訓, 哈哈, 好快大家都變做大肥豬啦!
We did gamble a little bit to.
Didn't earn a lot.
But just a game! So no need to lost money already very good!
我們有去賭場玩啦, 雖然沒有贏很多,
不過只是遊戲啦, 不用輸已經很好!
I've never go out for a vacation with BF.
Normally just go for BBQ or Clubbing.
But this time, really leave HongKong,
and go for few days!
我從來沒有和男朋友去旅行,
最多就是去bbq或者去飲酒,
但這一次真的離開香港,
去另一個地方幾天!
I enjoy this vacation so much,
we took a lot of photos,
there are a lot of memories from this trip!
I would never forget this.
我好享受這一個旅程, 影了很多相,
實在有太多回憶了, 我永遠也不會忘記!

I love the orginal you,
please don't change your character for me,
just be yourself.
我喜歡原本的你, 請不要改變自己去配合我!
做返自己已經好足夠!
I know what you've done on me is good for me,
I know you care me a lot.
Thanks for so take care of me,
and let me feel the reality of your love!
我知道你所做的一切都是為我好,
我知道你好緊張我,
多謝你咁照顧我,
以及讓我知道你有多愛我!
I would like to be with you forever.
I hope that when I just wake up can see your face!
I wish to hear your voice everyday!
我希望永遠也和你在一起!
我希望每一朝起身都見到你的面,
我想每天也聽到你的聲音!
Yup, I know what I am writing here is too stand out!
I know people will feel I am too silly to say I love you here!
But I really wish that you know I Love You Honey!
我知道我現在寫的東西是多肉麻,
我也知道其他人一定覺得我好笨....
但我真的想說 "我愛你" !!!

0 個別人留下的字句: