Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年5月14日 星期一

Life is just like a drama!

Being so busy everyday,
wake up at 6am, and sleep after 2am,
lack of sleep!!!
Very big black eye circles,
feel exhausted and seems like soon will be fall down.
Mobile phone still keep ringing all the time,
someone, and someone's bf keep bothering me,
with the annoying sms and calls, and also email!
I really don't have the energy to deal with them.
I don't know what they want,
I rememeber that someone ask me to out of his gf's life forever 1 week before.
And now he complain me why leave her alone.
Is this so meaningless?
I just do what you ask me to do,
and now you complain it is my fault,
and keep cursing me via the sms?
I am Christian, I would never want to hurt anyone.
I listen to him, and out of his gf's life,
just because this is the best way that we all feel comfortable.
If I keep on talk to her, she will never stop ask for more.
If I pick up the call, she will non stop call me all the time.
I just want everything can be stop at this moment.
It doesn't seems like is my fault to quit.
I don't think anyone would love to disturbed by 20 calls,
and 30 sms everyday, even at meeting or mid-night.
Yes, I don't believe anything the someone's bf said,
not because it can make me feel better.
Just because it doesn't make sense for what he said.
Maybe from the begining, this GUY doesn't exist!
Maybe all those sms, are from her.
I don't know. But I really feel so tired to be her friend.
I hate a relationship with stress.
I hate people force me to do anything.
And I hate that someone so occupy all my time not even care I am busy!

Lack of sleep, really tired.
Didn't sleep well for a week.
Working so hard of my job,
also preparing my homework for the school.
Just finish 1 assignment,
still have 2 to go.
Oh my god. Very busy life.
I really want to just focuz on my school,
but I can't...
I need to feed myself.
I am not like someone which can feed by bf.

0 個別人留下的字句: