Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年5月15日 星期二

She is gone...

Got a news today, someone's bf sms me this morning again.
He said she is gone, after the operation,
she was in coma, and gone at 02:45am.
I can't believe that anyway.
It seems too dramatic for what happen in these 3 weeks.
Can life be so dramatic?
After over 200 calls, and sms from her bf,
after what he cursed me, and complaint and scolded me why not believe her.
After what he mistrusted me, after what she denied....
Seems like things at last settle down.
I am not sure that is it just a lie which HE think will good for me and her.
I am not sure that is she really past away.
But I really admire the friendship with her.

From the last blog, I said I don't believe all those things,
and thinking about is it THAT GUY exist.
HAHAHA, after someone's bf read that,
he sms me again. ( seems he really free to read my blog when she still in coma ).
He ask why I can deny she exist after all these things happen.
I don't know is it my english so bad,
or he can't understand what I am talking about.
I just said THAT GUY means HE, not she, is not exist,
I mean I am wondering did she really have a bf keep talking to me in sms,
is it really have a GUY keep inform me her condition?
Is it really have a GUY keep calling me from day to night?
Is it really have a GUY keep scold me and curse me to protect his gf?
I don't know. I just think if my bf in coma,
I won't have the mood to online, msn, check email, or read someone's blog.
I won't be so free.

But anyway, no matter is it the truth,
no matter is she really past away,
I just hope that she can be happy at her side all the time.
And I wish God will protect her always.




Send her a photo of angel!
Wish her will be happy after I out of her life which her bf so wish I can do it.

And if YOU (Her bf ) is reading this,
I hope that you can be stronger,
and never forget about her.
And stop saying those bull shit to hurt anyone else,
you are not her, not me,
you won't know exactlly what is happening,
and you have no right to curse someone as you are also Christian.
Good luck to you!

0 個別人留下的字句: