Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年5月2日 星期三

I don't really like China.

Although I am Chinese,
but I don't know why.
Just feel have a distance with those people in Main Land China.
They are rude??
They are noisy??
They can do anything to earn money??
They are crazy driver??
They love to spit on the stress??
They love to sit on the road??
Their outlook??
Thier attitude??
I don't know why, Just I don't really like China,
also Chinese. ( Although I am chinese too )
But soon I need to work in China.
And I need to stay over 4 nights there.
I've never been to China for that long.
I can't imagine what my life will be.
No internet!!
No confortable bed!!
No delicious food!!
Everywhere dirty and dusty!!
Everyone shout loudly and rude!!
Feel so nevrous now!
I really wish God can be my side!
Or my honey can go with me!
Scare to sleep with stranger!!!
Although she is my colleague,
but I don't like to sleep with other!!!
CRY!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still sick,
and now 21:00 I am still in office.
What the hell!!!
Super heavy work load.
Neverend meeting!
HAHAHHA!!!
Can be superwoman very soon!
God bless Me!!

0 個別人留下的字句: