Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年5月11日 星期五

I am BACK!!!

At last, I am back to HONG KONG!!
Worked in China nearly one week.
It really makes me so sad,
I don't like mainland China.
Dirty, dusty, rude people, crazy driver.
Food no good, only cheap for everything,
but quality suck!
I work from 8am to 8pm,
no entertainment, just foot massage and study at hotel after work.
but glad that my honey came to China visit me,
hahahah, we did go to PAK TAL.
Although we complaint the food, the restarurant and the service,
but we still had a good time!

Too bad that someone keep disturb me again,
I ask her to just leave me alone for few month,
and wait me recover my health, and being not so busy.
But she didn't listen to me, and keep sms me, and call me.
I was in China, everyone knew it,
how can I read email?
but she don't believe, just keep ask me will I still be her friend.
Come on, no contact for 15 days only,
you need me to confirm I am still your friend everyday?
I really can't stand for it anymore,
our 4 years friendship spoil because she complain I spent less time with her.
She don't care I need to work over 10 hours everyday,
she don't care you need to have 6 hours marathon meeting all the time,
she don't care you have no time to do your private things at home,
she don't care you are having dinner with your boyfriend,
she don't care your whole family was sleeping already,
she don't care everything, she just need you talk to her,
and alright, one day I no talk to her, and have argue with her,
then she went to suicide, and almost killed her babe which still in stomach!
Oh my god! Isn't it crazy?
Is a life!! How can you so look down a unborn babe?
No talk, means not friend?
No talk for few days only then need to suicide?
I am only your friend! Not your husband!

I don't really like those people keep force me to do something,
I need to work, and study, and hang out with my honey,
how can I manage so much time to chat with you,
but with non important topics? Only gossip???
Suddenly said suicide and sent to hosiptal,
suddenly said in coma, and will die soon,
suddenly said wake up and can leave hosiptal,
suddenly said sent to hosiptal again, and need operation,
suddenly said have something in her brain and will die soon,
suddenly said babe need to kill to keep herself healthy,
suddenly said babe can keep and will move to LA live soon,
everyday have different news,
are you acting drama??
TVB also won't made out such kind of drama!
DO you believe what you said?
I don't believe honestly,
and I don't believe can have so many things happen within 2 weeks,
after your suicide.
Will hosiptal so fast let you do brain operation after you suicide by pills?
Will hosiptal let you leave hosiptal before they make sure you are fine?
Will hosiptal don't know your brain have problem when you first sent to there?
It doesn't make sense!!
How can you make me believe that you are really in coma or not?

People reading this blog maybe think I am cold blood,
but I am not, I spent 4 years to treasure this friendship,
I don't mind she occupy all my time,
and temper to me every3 days,
I treasure her so much just like my family.
I talk to her all the time when she need me.
I really did a lot for her,
but she never feel enough and satisfy.
4 years is not short, but she just keep ask for more and more!
And I really don't like people use DIE to force me be her friend!
Is a life, Jesus won't allow us to kill ourself like this!
I really want her out of my life,
I can't stand for her crazy attitude anymore.
She really scare me that I will afraid of her.
Will she kill me next time if I engaged and no more MSN??
Will she kill my son if I can't go vacation with her because my son need me?
She really crazy and don't understand what is respect.
I hate people keep calling me over 20 times a day,
and over 30 sms all the time,
I can already call police, because she is disturbing my life!
A very serious emotional disturbance!
She mades me scare to heard a mobile ring!
Now, I only put my mobile phone on silent mode,
becasue I am so afraid she call me again,
and seldom on my mobile phone now,
only let my boyfriend find me!
I don't want to spoil my life becasue of her crazy attitude!

Glad that my boyfriend still beside me when I need him to company me!
Yesterday was our 1 month celebration,
he said pink roses to my office!
HAHAHAH!!! First time recieve flowers at office!!
So sweet!!! I love you Honey!!
I will be good girl, work hard and kick out all those devil!



Thanks Honey, the flowers are so beautiful!!

I love pink!! THANKS!!

0 個別人留下的字句: