Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年5月31日 星期四

A PICTURE

Some one drew a picture for me,
very colourful and beauty.
I don't know beside a shit,
she can still draw something so nice.
Thank you so much!

I was in a big sick,
faint yesterday when work until mid night,
glad that my boyfriend came pick me up.
101c fever! Keep shaking and cold swear.
Very sick, didn't go to work today.

At last saw the doctor,
but he said I am ok, just a little get cold.
Fuck him, if ok why I fall down?
If ok, why I cold swear?
Anyway, $180 for a sick leave letter,
better than none.

Honey bought me a diamond cross necklace.
So beautiful. I am so happy.


十二粒鑽石, 加起來差不多半卡,
好靚, 好鍾意, 女人都是喜歡鑽石的,
尤其是我愛的人送的, 我更喜歡!!!
多謝你!!! I love you~~~

一定要養好身體, 唔可以成日咁病法,
上次身體檢查又驗唔到有事,
或者去驗血啦!!

Too big pressure with my job and study.
I can feel my health have some weird problem.
I can feel it out.
Maybe I should take a long long holiday!

0 個別人留下的字句: