Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年5月19日 星期六

You think it is funny?

I've got a email this morning.
"SHE" sent to me...
I don't think is a ghost or what,
but someone's bf told me last week about her death,
how come she suddenly email to me?
I was shock when I reliase "SHE" sent me a email.
Actually, I am glad that she is still ok,
and still alive..
I pray to God everyday just wish that she can be happy in the heaven.
Is good to hear that she is still alive.

From her long long email, I really don't know how to feedback.
It seems we have a lot of problems bewteen us.
It seems we are difficult to get together again.
Not because we hate each other,
just because the relationship already spoiled.
Yes, I remember how good she treat me before,
I remember how many night she talk with me when I broke up with BF.
I remember the gift she sent to me for my birthday each year.
I remember how she care about my life.
4 years really have a lot of good and bad things happen bewteen me and her.
There's nothing can replace our memory.

But...can we get together again?
Can we just like 1 month ago?
Can she realyl get back to the original girl that I knew 4 years ago?
We both grow up, and we live in the different area.
I still remember that we both have dreams,
dream to go vacation together 5 years later to Finland.
Dream to be her child's aunt.
Dream to visit each other's wedding party.
Dream a lot. Plan a lot.

Right this moment, I really don't know how to face the relationship.
Too complicated that I really don't know how to handle it.
Everything spoiled. The confidence on this friendship spoiled.
Seems like everything just gone, and no more hope in the future.
When I just trying to get out of this shadow,
"SHE" appear again.
When I just planning to move on, and start my new life,
"SHE" appear again.
I am really happy that she still alive.
There's nothing important than she can be alive.
It really takes me some time to think clear,
and prepare my schedule.
I can't right now just get back to her,
and be friend with her like nothing happen.
I really need sometme to manage everything.
It a fate to know each other.
It also need fate to be friend again.

Thank God, you bring her back to this world.
Thank God, you let her have a healthy life.

0 個別人留下的字句: