Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年5月4日 星期五

Missing you!

Need to be stay in China over 4 nights,
Oh my God. So miss my honey, my cats,
my mum and my bed!!!
Must bring NDS and school homework to China too.
Nothing to do after work,
maybe study at my room.
Boring, and sad!

There are something happen bewteen me and someone,
4 years friendship, totally different at one night,
everything spoil because someone did something stupid.
I didn't blame anything,
but I feel the feeling so weird that,
seems like we both don't know how to handle it,
and need to ask our honey to solve out problem.
HAHAHAH! Two women's fight need two men to solve!
We both sick, everyone sick!
Newspaper said over 60% 21th century adults have psycho problem.
Some feel stress all the time,
some so poor at socical,
some afraid to be alone,
some scare of mobile's ring,
some need totalk every mins,
some hate to talk to anyone,
some love to talk to doll!!
Everyone have some dark face,
everyone have their weird character.
I am sick too. What happen???
Is the end of the world??

I want to have a vacation after this China Business Trip.
Really need to have a long long sleep.
Really need to relax and eat healthy!
Looking forward to do the body massage!!
Looking forward to visit Macau again!

0 個別人留下的字句: