Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年4月8日 星期日

Back from Macau!!

What a crazy trip it was.
Ate a lot, played a lot.
We are crazy!!!!

Need to keep fit again,
not dare to look at myself in the mirror now!

Oh my University life started.
Too bad that I am really stupid,
I totally blank when reading the document,
feel sleepy in the tutorial!!
What the hell???
I need to work hard and pray to god!!

Father!!! Please give me the energy to study and work!!
Please wake me up when I fall asleep in the class!!
Please slap me when I fishing with the books!!!

I need to be good student,
try my best to finish whole course!
Yes, I know I am stupid,
no need anyone remind me!
But I should give myself some confidence.
Already wasted 25 years to play and sleep and eat,
now is the time to study and make my life wonderful!!!

Friends, please pray for me too,
please give me confidence,
please teach me if you know what I am studying.
Yes, I need help,
the first 2 subjects I am studying is quite boring,
ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS LAW!!!
A lot of searchings, readings, actitvities,
God Bless Me!!!

Update Macau picture later when I have time.
Sorry that too busy with 2 jobs everyday,
and studying like dog when free,
that's why didn't blog everyday!
Will try my best to manage my time.

0 個別人留下的字句: