Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年4月30日 星期一

The Fourth day!

Sick again. Keep vomit these two day.
Don't know what happen.
No need to worry, I am not the Mother of God.
I won't suddenly to become pregnant without sex life.
Maybe too stress. Maybe not enough sleep.
Fainting all the time.
Don't even have the power to walk and stand.
What happen to me?

My mobile keeps ringing,
but I don't even have the energy to pick it up.
I know who's calling me.
I am not avoiding her.
Just I am really tired,
I don't want to temper to anyone.
Over 20 sms not yet reply.
Over 40 missed call.
6 hours marathon meeting everyday.
10-11 working hours.
wake up at 06:00.
HAHAHAHAH!!
Soon become super woman.

I enjoy this life, although it really makes me want to cry.
But really so happy that I can work like dog to fulfill my life.

To everybody, please don't try to ask me out before June.
Because I really don't have time.
Please don't stress me, and keep questioning me.
Because my brain was hanged already.
Trying so hard to become good girl.
Trying so hard to be a good girlfriend.
Yes, I am in love again.
But I feel so stressful when with him.
He is nice guy. He treat me so good too.
But I just feel so stressful when with him.
Maybe because he is too clever than me.
Seems like I can never reach his target.
Seems like I am always a naughty little girl in his heart.
I don't know.
But if next time when you all see me dating with a guy.
Then you will know who is he.
He is the fortunest person in the world,
because he have me!!
HAHAHAHA!!!
Yes, I am the stupid princess.

0 個別人留下的字句: