Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年4月18日 星期三

Pray Lord!!

My angel's boyfriend's Mum was in a accident last night.
She got a car crash!! Still in the hospital now.
Poor that she was alone in the empty room,
because her family, son, husband are all at the oversea.
No one beside her, she need to stand for the painful alone.
I don't know her, but I feel sad too.
My angel feel sad too.
She said she treat her like her mum.
Because she so take care of my angel,
always dinner with her,
make soup for her.
Angel want to go to Aust to visit her,
but too bad she can't take a leave.
She cried. She depressed.
I don't know how to make her happy,
because I have a lot of things need to solve too.
I have too many shit beside me.
I really can't find out a single mintues to think of a joke.
All I can do is just sms her, and phone with her.
I will pray god too. Hope everything will be alright.

It was so scare to knew someone which knew you more than yourself.
What I am talking about is these few months,
I knew someone. He works with me, met me everyday.
These few weeks, we talk a lot.
He told me a lot of things about my character.
Unbelieveable, he seems knew me so much.
He can point out a lot of my ideas.
He can point out what I don't like to face with.
He can said out what I am avoiding with.
And he can told me why I am always the loser.
Very scare. I need to talk to him to know who I am.
I need to ask him what am I doing right now.
Isn't it so scare and horrible??
I don't know who I am and need someone tell me.
I don't know what I want and need someone show me.
I spend a lot of time with him these few days,
he older than me so much.
He told me a lot about his past too.
He taught me a lot. Seems like my pockets full of money now.
And at last, he ask me what do I want to get from him.
I was speechless. My mind so mess.
Thousand of idea pop up in my mind.
But I can't speak a word.
I still don't know what I want.
Then he said he need me to answer him when I know who I am, what I want.
Yes, this is the most biggest question I am facing now.
WHO AM I?? WHAT I WANT?? WHAT I NEED?? HOW TO DO???

0 個別人留下的字句: