Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年4月28日 星期六

New Job!! New Life!! New Challenge!!!

Today is my third day of new company.
Yup, I changed my job to a new position.
MARKETING EXECUTIVE!!!
Sound like a very high position, right?
But honestly, I am just a small potato in here.
The first day here already have a big project to handle.
A very large China Expo. need to be settle down within a week.
And until yesterday, still have many things that need to arrange.
Stressful? Yes!
Helpless?? Yes!!
Exhausted??? Yes!!!
A lot of documents on my desk now.
And I need to go through all products in this company,
to make sure I understand what we are doing.
Don't have the mood to eat, and sleep,
I feel so stress!!!

I am not hating this job,
I love it!
I love this company, because I really can learn a lot.
But I have no confidence, because I am so stupid.
I need someone to teach me how to do,
but in this company, everyone are very busy.
They have a lot of works need to do.
So I must try do finish all the stuff by myself.
Anyway, I won't give up so early.
I will work hard.
I have power from God, and from someone.
Thank God, you gave me this chance to work like dog.
I will treasure this.

0 個別人留下的字句: