Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年4月22日 星期日

Must be a good girl!

Spent nine hours to study yesterday,
Thank God, at last I finished the first chapter of business law.
Really tough for me, because I didn't really study over 7 years.
And when I am still in secondary school,
I only concentrated to play and clubbing.
Now, I need to catch the chance and really upgrade myself.

Tonight, I must spend some time to study too.
Can't watch too much TV.
But I am afraid I will getting fat.
Because when I stressed and sleepy.
I need to eat a lot of snack to keep wake me up.
I ate a lot last night when I study until 2am.
This morning when I woke up,
I can still feel my stomach full of chips.
HAHAHAHAH!!!!
I can't stop myself to eat when I feel stressful.

I found out that a nice cartoon of Japanese.

You can find more episode in YouTube.
Really ugly drawing,
but I don't know,
I love cartoon.
It makes me feel relax.
It makes me forget my problems now.

So wish that someone can hug me now.
I really need some space to relax.

0 個別人留下的字句: