Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年4月26日 星期四

Depressed....

Is hard to make people believe me,
and is hard to make me believe someone.
What can ensure he is really treating you good?
What can ensure he is not foolishing you?
What can make him believe you've already try your best?
What can make him know you are serious?
Nothing, it seems only exchange your life with him,
is the only way to make him believe he is so important for you.
I am not talking about someone who really did it.
I just feel so sad that no one treasure my good.
No one appreciate for what I have done.
I don't need a compliment,
I just need you understand I really try my best to treasure you.
Please don't doubt me anymore.
I can see that you mistrust me via your eyes and voice.

0 個別人留下的字句: