Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年4月21日 星期六

Unlimited time needed!!

Lack of time.
Although soon I will change to a new job,
which only work 5 and a half day.
But I still feel that not enough time to study.
Already reject to go out so much with friends.
But there's someone which I can't reject to go out with.
I want to cry when I know my first assignment is coming.
I want to cry because I still not yet finish my notes.
I want to cry because I am too stupid to remember all the summaries.
Yes, I know I am weak in time management.
I know I spend too many time to study other people's things.
I spend too many time to online and watch TV.
Already not enough sleep.
Only slept 4-5 hours everynight,
and have a lot of nightmare.
Always wake up at mid night with sweat.....

Too stress, I hope someone can understand me,
and no more put stress on me,
and stop occupy my time.
I really need more time to study.
I need time to do my own things.
God, please help me!!

0 個別人留下的字句: