Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年4月11日 星期三

Things going smooth!!!

Yup, I resigned at my current company,
last day would be 22nd April.
Last few days I was still so worry about my future.
Cause I not yet find a new job,
even my part time night shift also not so stable.
But after I pray to god every night,
and SOMEONE pray for me too.
At last, I confirmed to change my part time job to full time.
Starting day from 1st May.
CONGRATULATION!!!
And last month, I worked some freelance job,
they will pay me within these week.
Things really going smooth now.

Although my current company still so mess,
and they are keep arguing everyday,
made everything small to big.
I don't know, I wish they can solve the problems soon.

Thanks God helping me all the time.
Thanks God sent me so many people help me in this period.
Thanks my angel always talk with me,
but don't make out more problem anymore la.

I really wish to have a better life now.
I wish I can really stand for a company over 1 year,
and gain some experience.
Then I can offer a better job.
And I wish I can go to Finland 5 years later.
And move to a big house with my sweetheart in the future.

Pray to God, Pray evething, everyday!

0 個別人留下的字句: