Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年4月11日 星期三

I already forgive him!!

People around me kept saying my ex bf's bad word.
Said he is an asshole which not treat me good.
Said he not serious with me these few years.
Said he only know how to play and spend money like water.
Said he never have planning with me.
Said he so selfish that he don't know how to love people.
Friends,
I know you all so care about me.
I know you all so dislike him because he hurted me.
But please stop complain him.
Although he really hurt me.
Although he really not treat me so good these few years.
Although he don't know how to love me.
But, it was already past.
We've already broke up.
He is not that bad as you said.
He did make me happy.
He did make me laugh like crazy.
He did give me surprise.
He did romance me.
He did make me so pround.
He did make me so touching.
Yes, he don't know how to love me with my way.
But I really don't want anyone to hate him.
He is not that bad,
just he is not that into me.
Just we are not really suit for each other.
There's nothing wrong bewteen us.
Only because we don't have fate to be together forever.

I will still pray for him,
I hope he can find someone good in the future.
Who can make him give up everything,
and promise to spend the rest of his life with.

Life always so tough,
we can't get the prefect job which we dream of.
We can't love the one which we love the most.
We can't really get what we want,
only can get what people offer us!
But this is the truth,
this is life.
Wake up everyone,
don't dream anything.
Face the truth.

0 個別人留下的字句: