Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年4月10日 星期二

Depressed!!!

Just resigned my day time job,
last day would be on 22nd April.
There are a lot of things happen during this period.
Learnt a lot from this company,
I can't said this company is totally shit,
because at least, it show me how bitchy can someone be.
God ask us to forgive people,
I would like to forgive them too,
because they don't really know what they are doing,
and they don't have God beside them, protect them,
they need to use a lot of method to kill others,
then make themselves alive.
I will forgive you all,
forgive what you talk about me behide my back,
forgive what the lie u said on me,
forgive how many mistakes you pull to me.
I still wish this company can be more strong in the future.

My school life start, but I am not so happy,
because I am really stupid,
I can't understand the toturial,
I can't remember the things,
I spend over 3 hours a day to study,
but I can't even remember anything now.
I really want to cry,
how come I become so stupid?
Why??
Can anyone teach me?
Can anyone help me??
Sleep so less everynite,
not enough rest,
still sick, not yet recover.
God you are testing me?
I won't give up,
but it just seems too difficult for me.
EXHASUTED!!!
FREAKING ANGRY !!!

In this world, there are a lot of crazy people,
they will imagine you are his girlfriend,
or giving him chance to chase you.
They would believe you only treat them friend,
I mean normal friend which will only dinner or movie.
They will think that can kiss you whatever they want,
hold your hand, and touch your face!
How come nowaday, people become this shit?
You don't have mind?
Girls and Boys must be couple?
Cant only be friend?
Maybe your world too small,
make you only focuz on love and sex,
don't relaise FRIEND exist!!!

0 個別人留下的字句: