Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年4月25日 星期三

Hate Raining Day

Uneasy day for me to go shopping.
Woke up at 07:45am.
Ready to go to the hospital to get my body check report.
Everythings fine. No dangerous signal from my body.
Thanks God.

Want to go shopping, but holy shit.
The sky turned black at 10:40am.
Red Cloud signal!!!
Looked at the sky, thick cloud.
Black sky, everything turn dark.
Rain like dog shit!!
I hate it.
It made my trousers all wet!!
Glad that I did bring out my umbrella!
But it was too small.
I still got wet!

I really don't like rainy day.
It turn down my mood too.
I was so glad that I can go shopping and relax.
But it rain!!! And red cloud!!!
At last, I went to some big mall!
Thanks God, I still can find nice pair of shoes, and pants!
I have new clothes for new job!!
Thanks God.

I really hope that my first day of new job will be nice!
I wish it would be a sunny day!
No Traffic Jam!
No accident!!
Must pray to god!

There are too many friends got marry or engage around me.
Although still have some just broke up with their lovers.
But I still wish that I can have a wonderful relationship too.
I am looking forward to find someone really love me,
and want to have a future with me.
Still waiting for it.
I know God will give me the BEST!!!

0 個別人留下的字句: