Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2006年12月5日 星期二

A damn funny dream last nite!!

In the dream, I was God Damn lucky in Love!!!

This first guy is my last Boyfriend.
I love him so much, and I still not
yet forget him.
One day, he suddently appear again!!
And try very hard to make me forgive him,
want to get me back to him!!

The second one is my present Boyfriend
in the dream!
He treat me sooooooooo good, so soft,
and so care about me!

The third one, I cant see his face so clear,
but the outlook is not bad!
He is the chaser in the dream!

HAHAHAH, this is the first time that I
can see someone's face so clear!
Beside the chaser, the other two I can
sure that they are really someone I knew!!
In the dream, they all treat me very great!
Make me so hard to make a decision!
They all know still have others around me,
but they are still trying so great to make me happy.

In the dream I was really confused.
Because I really don't know how to choose!
I don't know what is the best choice!
When I saw myself in the dream,
I can feel that I am sooo worried.
All of them are very good person!
And I like all of them!
Why I will have this kind of dream?
Is there any hint it want to say?
What the hell it want to say?

I study psychology for 2 years before,
( actually I just bought some books to read ),
but, I still cant figure out what is the meaning!
Maybe I need to make some decision in the future!
Maybe " HE " will really come back to me!
Maybe someone will chase me soon!
Maybe I too wish to be loved by someone!
Maybe I will get marry soon!!!

HAHAHAHH!!! But if in the real life,
really have this four angle's love,
I must be extremely insomnia,
becasue I will be so worry about how to choose,
and can't sleep well at night!

Boyfriend, one is already enough,
if he give me enough love!!

0 個別人留下的字句: