Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2006年12月26日 星期二

I just have a peaceful X'mas!!

Today is the last day of X'mas holiday!
I can't believe that,
I just sat at home and didn't went out!
I didn't went to pub,
I didn't went clubbing,
I didn't have BBQ,
I didn't play mah jong,
I just did all the things,
at 23 DEC!!!
These two days,
the only thing made me went out,
was to made nail!!
I sat at home whole day,
studying, watching TV,
sufting on the Internet,
Just like a isolated old lady!

I have two days can let me play crazy,
but I don't have the mood to play!
I don't know why!!!
I just want to stay at home,
and stay away those noisy people!!

Tomorrow I need to work again,
still have one X'mas gift not yet recieve,
don't know will he give it to me??

Today I will stay at home again,
nowhere to go!
nothing I want to do!
And also no one invite me,
so I better chat with JESUS then!!

0 個別人留下的字句: