Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2006年12月11日 星期一

Yesterday I was in a Party!!

My friend's mother have a birthday dinner,
so I was invited by them,
to have a proper dinner and play mah jong.
I met them at 2 PM.
A group of aunties.
Many people, and grandma was here too.
After lunch ( Drink tea ),
they started mah jong.
I didn't join in,
because I didn't sleep well last night.
Feel like my soul was not right here.

Some of them are watching horse racing,
some of them are playing mah jong.
I just sat there.
Doing nothing.
My NDS is in low battery.
Sat and sat....
then I fell asleep....

At the time I wake up,
they finished too.
Then we took the taxi and went to Kowloon City.
We have Thai food for dinner.
But, why we are not having a chinese dinner?
Why eat Thai food??
There is no birthday bread in THAI!!
And also the food was not so good.
Too many meat, too less vegetable.
I prefer something light flavoured.

I bought a crystal fish for aunt.
Don't know does she like the gift.
I am sorry that I was too busy!
I just know she birthday one day before.
Next time, I will try to find something special!!

After dinner, we back to mah jong!
This time, I am awake, so I join the game.
But too bad, I lost $125.
Glad that I still did win a little before.
If not, I will lost more!!!
HAHAHH!!
I think I should practise more!!

The relationship with him is still not improved.
Sometime's good and sometime's bad!!
I really don't know is because I don't understand him?
Or I ask for too much??
Is my problem?
Or his problem?
Holy shit!!
I really don't know!
Maybe I should focuz on my work only!

0 個別人留下的字句: