Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2006年12月7日 星期四

My first day of new job!!

Not so many things to do.
But yesterday I didnt sleep well.
Only slept for one hour.
That's why today I don't even have any energy!
And my computer still not yet arrive.
So I can't do much things.

Sat in the office for few hours.
Just prepared some documents.
And then had meeting in the mall with clients.
They all recognised me,
make me so nervous infront of them.
But, I still need to carry on...

There's nothing I can do in the mall right now.
Maybe I should bring some books,
so I won't waste my time.

Today I still don't have any mood to eat.
Only drank 2 cups of coffee,
and little bit pasta.
I am not hungry....
But I really want to see someone....
seems he forgot me....

0 個別人留下的字句: