Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2006年12月18日 星期一

Imagination will kill many cells!!!

But I really love to imagine!
Think this think that!
Think about him,
Think about her,
Yes, Imagination will kill cells!
But I just love to do this!
But...

Mostly I always think about bad things,
of coz, I still will think about good stuff!
But normally,
I will only think about someone betraying me,
lying to me,
hiding from me,
doing something behide me....
Am I sick?

I don't know will this make me crazy!
But...
After pray to GOD,
things become better,
easier to understand,
I can't stop people treating me like shit,
but at least I can make myself happier!
Won't be sad because of anyone!

Looking forward for the next Catholic meeting!

0 個別人留下的字句: