Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2006年12月4日 星期一

December!! What are you thinking about??

It is Dec. What will you think at this moment?
Thinking about traveling when x'mas?
Thinking about who are you going out at this holiday?
Thinking what kind of gift you are going to buy for your friend?
Thinking who will receive your great x'mas card?
Most people are thinking these kind of questions.
But .... my little brother in Taiwan is thinking about
another things.
In Taiwan, this is the month to think about your next school,
or next subject.
For me, I am only thinking about what kind of job I want to
do at this moment.And it already make me insomina.

Actually, I think choosing subject is similar to choosing a job.
You are looking for your hobbies?
You looking for earn big money?
You are looking for something that your mum and dad will agree?
You are looking for something that can study with your friends?
You are looking for a bright future?
You are looking for a way which can develop?
Or you are looking for a way which can be easier to
find the next step?
Oh God!! It is freaking hard to choose.

Brother, you are still very young, and you still have
many chance to decide.
Even you make a wrong decision today,
you still can find another solution tomorrow!!
Sometime elder people's opinion is good for us!!
At least they are having more experience than us!!

You should listen to them, and find out some really
useful subject to study.
After you graduate from the school. You can choose
whatever you like to do!
I wish I can back to school and finish my University life!!
When I was young, I didn't listen to my mum,
just focus on my hobbies.
And now I am really regret because I don't have any
skill can fight with other!

There're still a long long path I need to go.
Backup yourself and think about your hobby later.
Honestly, hobby cant make money!
There's a lot of examples.
See those artist, they dun even have money when
they are still alive.
All become famous after they died.
For those money they earn from their drawings,
not even a penny they can spend!!

0 個別人留下的字句: