Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2006年12月20日 星期三

Soon will be my birthday!!

Every year,
I just having a normal day!
Dinner with friends also drink wine!
Nothing special!
But this year,
someone told me that if I didn't make a big party,
I will be in bad luck for whole year!
I believe in GOD,
but I really don't want to swtuck in bad luck!
So today,
I spend whole day to think about what kind of
Birthday Party that I can make!
If anyone have a idea,
just let me know!!
Help me with this tough topic!!
THX!!

After believe in GOD,
I become more simple.
NO more think about want something,
or have something.
Not even so easy to angry someone.
There's a guy keep cheating on me,
but I still pray for him at night.
Am I silly??
NO!! I don't think so,
becasue he's already punlished by losing a good friend like me!
I don't want to get anything,
and I don't want to control people!
Now, I just want to enjoy my life,
and work hard for everyday!
Try to meet someone I miss,
even can't meet also won't be upset,
study harder,
work harder,
earn more money and buy a big house for my mum.
I would love to live with her in this house!
Am I thinking too far away>??
No, it is not!!
Have goal so that I have the energy to work!!

0 個別人留下的字句: