Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2006年12月15日 星期五

I've been a Cathoic Party!!

It was the second time,
A lot of people group together,
eating, singing.
I want to join into this kind of fuction
long time ago.
But,. I don't have the heart!!
But when I become older,
I keep thinking maybe have a faith is not bad!
Can make myself stronger.
I did pray to a Thai's God,
but it was too far,
even have a temple in Hong Kong,
but I still want to haev a one,
A god that I can pray anytime.

I am so stupid,
I sometime don't know how to do,
always know wrong people,
do wrong things,
but with all these brothers,
it feel so warm!!

They all have a different life style,
some people have a horrible life than me,
someone got a awful hurt than me,

I am in this x'mas party this day,
around 100 people,
at the begining, we sang!



They are all artists,
because this club is for artist only!



The lyrics are so simple,
but they all so enjoy with these,
they didn't sang very well,
but they have heart!







They said, if believe in GOD,
then I can face any problem,
can solve all trouble,
I don't know,
I just want to make myself happy!
No one will listen to me,
but I hope GOD can!

Tonight, I will go to that fuction again,
In TST, have a meeting with them!
They said , the more you close with GOD,
You can find out the answer from him,
yes!!
I want to find out an answer!!

0 個別人留下的字句: