Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2006年12月24日 星期日

Super exhausted!!

I went out with friends for whole weeks,
didn't sleep well,
didn't have enough rest.
Also my skin looks terrible.
Yesterday,
I went out with friends again,
we had a big dinner,
and also we went to KTV!
I drank a lot,
but I didn't get drunk!
Only my body feel exhasuted,
and also my mouth!!!
Maybe I USE it too much!!

I always feel cold in the Winter,
but last night,
I felt so warm!!
When I no more ask for something,
seems will make things better!
A few words can make me so touching!!
A hug can warm my soul!!
A kiss can break my wall deep inside my heart!!

I never think about what gift I can get in X'mas!
I just wish that I can hug someone I love,
hug him so tight!
Nake together in the bed,
I listening to your heart beat!
You smelling my hair!
There's nothing we need to do,
sleeping in your arms,
is already good enough to make me asleep!
This is the only gift I want to have in X'mas!
I hope someone can share this gift with me!

0 個別人留下的字句: